Kitty's RP Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kitty's RP Anarchy

A place for RP, fun and friends to be themselves.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ruleplaying Guidelines and information for newcomers.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Encore
Nightmare Kitten
Nightmare Kitten
Encore

Mod Badge Mod Badge
Rep : -1

Ruleplaying Guidelines and information for newcomers. Empty
PostSubject: Ruleplaying Guidelines and information for newcomers.   Ruleplaying Guidelines and information for newcomers. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 8:08 pm

In order for everyone to feel comfortable and safe here, there will be guidelines to follow. These are the following:

1. Stay away from explicit or direct sexual content. If you feel like this is necessary consult a moderator or admin (Myself included) for advice and/or permission.

2. Derailment of a thread is not encouraged or enjoyed by anyone, we advise for a separate discussion thread for you roleplay. For general off-topic, we have a section and thread for that here and here.

3. Follow the rules of a roleplay. While we have these guidelines set down, the starter of a roleplay will have their own rules in mind that will be followed.

4. No flaming, remember that the starter had their own ideas, and the participants agreed. Insulting someone's preferences and ideas will not be accepted.

5. Report anything that may seem out of place and/or goes against any of these mentioned guidelines.

6. While not necessary, it is appreciated that you use proper grammar and spelling while posting. "Text" speak, unless it is said differently in the roleplay in question, generally brings down the "feel" of a thread.

7. Do not make "God mode" characters, unless it is allowed in the context of a roleplay.

8. Do not double post or post every second post, unless it is fitting in the context of a roleplay.

If there is anything you need to ask, feel free to PM an admin (Myself included) or a moderator.

(Thank Soris Goldwing, Bontee and Teh Kitten's Cat for their contributions to this thread)

Last edited by Teh Kitten's Cat on Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Encore
Nightmare Kitten
Nightmare Kitten
Encore

Mod Badge Mod Badge
Rep : -1

Ruleplaying Guidelines and information for newcomers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruleplaying Guidelines and information for newcomers.   Ruleplaying Guidelines and information for newcomers. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 3:10 pm

Information for newcomers:

An important thing to remember is that there are many different ways to roleplay, and while the initial group here had, and have, their own way of doing it (A very open roleplay, with no other elements than posting guidelines and a setting. Meaning, no dice rolling or advanced combat rules.) that's not the limit to what is allowed. You can, if you so desire to, make any kind of roleplay. (Unless it directly breaks the guidelines.)
Back to top Go down

Ruleplaying Guidelines and information for newcomers.
Page 1 of 1