Kitty's RP Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kitty's RP Anarchy

A place for RP, fun and friends to be themselves.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Limits on signatures?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Renny™
Regular
Renny™

Rep : 0

Character sheet
Level: LvL 0
EXP:
Limits on signatures? Left_bar_bleue0/0Limits on signatures? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Limits on signatures? Empty
PostSubject: Limits on signatures?   Limits on signatures? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:24 pm

Recently, an idea came into my head. I was given this idea after being reminded of someone making an example of out-of-control signatures. I was thinking that we may need to restrict some things that go into signatures. What I had in mind was: No more than 1 .gif and not allowed to exceed an overall size of 650x650 (perhaps a smaller size? Maybe 570x570?) I was thinking this may benefit us in the sense that some people who may have to use a weak computer (such as myself from time-to-time) won't have slow/laggy browsing and that we won't have to scroll through a massive signature just to see the next post. It might not and probably will not have to be put in, but it's just an idea.
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge
Rep : -1

Character sheet
EXP:
Limits on signatures? Left_bar_bleue0/0Limits on signatures? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Limits on signatures?   Limits on signatures? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 6:36 pm

There is already a size limit to signatures in place, in relation to both storage and size. If you need more information, just PM me and I'll send you the information.

(I posted this a while ago, but I don't think it went through, fixed now though)
Back to top Go down
http://rpanarchy.greatestboard.com
Soris Goldwing
Mastah of Teh Kittens
Soris Goldwing

Mod Badge Mod Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Limits on signatures?   Limits on signatures? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 6:55 pm

Bon may have already thought of this but how about a limit on gifs too? Like two or 3 gifs only? So that way no one has to get lag.
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Limits on signatures?   Limits on signatures? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 7:56 pm

Bontee wrote:
There is already a size limit to signatures in place, in relation to both storage and size. If you need more information, just PM me and I'll send you the information.

(I posted this a while ago, but I don't think it went through, fixed now though)
Soris Goldwing wrote:
Bon may have already thought of this but how about a limit on gifs too? Like two or 3 gifs only? So that way no one has to get lag.
The storage limit prevents the overuse of .gifs and shold that fail, I'll remove them myself (or you can, mod powers), as we're still a small forum, that's not an issue.
Back to top Go down
http://rpanarchy.greatestboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Limits on signatures?   Limits on signatures? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Limits on signatures?
Page 1 of 1