Kitty's RP Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kitty's RP Anarchy

A place for RP, fun and friends to be themselves.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pantheon of the ten questions and sign up

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Soris Goldwing
Mastah of Teh Kittens
Soris Goldwing

Mod Badge Mod Badge
Rep : -1

Character sheet
Level: LvL 0
EXP:
Pantheon of the ten questions and sign up Left_bar_bleue0/0Pantheon of the ten questions and sign up Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Pantheon of the ten questions and sign up Empty
PostSubject: Pantheon of the ten questions and sign up   Pantheon of the ten questions and sign up I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 11:26 pm

The purpose of this one is due to the size of my rp which is a large rp that has a lot going on in it. As such this will be for anything you wish to inquire on it as well so I can have so names of those who want to be in it. Link to rp soon.
Back to top Go down
Encore
Nightmare Kitten
Nightmare Kitten
Encore

Mod Badge Mod Badge

PostSubject: Re: Pantheon of the ten questions and sign up   Pantheon of the ten questions and sign up I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 6:29 am

Oh...

My...

God/desses

You used my names!

Grr...

Well, nah. I actually do have a question, though:

Can I have a link to your avatar O.o... No, really though: Can we choose which god to be born under ourselves?
Back to top Go down
Renny™
Regular
Renny™

Rep : 0

Character sheet
EXP:
Pantheon of the ten questions and sign up Left_bar_bleue0/0Pantheon of the ten questions and sign up Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Pantheon of the ten questions and sign up   Pantheon of the ten questions and sign up I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 2:56 pm

Here, have a link to the avatar, for pointlessness' sake.
https://2img.net/u/3117/46/47/94/avatars/4-74.jpg

But I do have a couple questions to ask too. In the other thread, it mentions the area it takes place in. However, there was to my knowledge no mentioning of what towns, villages or cities there are. Will there be any of these in the RP? Or will it just take place in a civilized area we have no knowledge of regarding the name and region?
Back to top Go down
Soris Goldwing
Mastah of Teh Kittens
Soris Goldwing

Mod Badge Mod Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Pantheon of the ten questions and sign up   Pantheon of the ten questions and sign up I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:24 pm

Cate: Yes the goal of your bios will be to put which one you fall under in however if you are doing a male bio the night symbol is off-limits while the sun is off-limits to females and as long as your older than 10 there won't be the evaluation which I hope not to write because well that is like a page of writing.

Ren: The world is huge when I made it. Depending on who you are or better your job I will work from there but I hope for some places to made from towns in your bios to work just as a start. From my end I will work my old bio when I had it and use him to create the places I used and what has happened in my starting post.
Back to top Go down
Encore
Nightmare Kitten
Nightmare Kitten
Encore

Mod Badge Mod Badge

PostSubject: Re: Pantheon of the ten questions and sign up   Pantheon of the ten questions and sign up I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 3:12 am

I will be in on this, if I'm not required to post on a very regular basis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pantheon of the ten questions and sign up   Pantheon of the ten questions and sign up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pantheon of the ten questions and sign up
Page 1 of 1