Kitty's RP Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kitty's RP Anarchy

A place for RP, fun and friends to be themselves.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I am your goddess..... if you want me to be that is.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kawaii.Fish
New Guy
Kawaii.Fish

Rep : 0

I am your goddess..... if you want me to be that is.  Empty
PostSubject: I am your goddess..... if you want me to be that is.    I am your goddess..... if you want me to be that is.  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 5:31 pm

Hello, I am Kawaii.Fish. My real name is Elizabeth. I am a big friend of Cat's and am here partially because I just want to be, and partially to freak him out, (I'm pretending to be cat's stalker, .... don't tell cat though) Ok then.....

That is all......
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge
Rep : -1

Character sheet
Level: LvL 0
EXP:
I am your goddess..... if you want me to be that is.  Left_bar_bleue0/0I am your goddess..... if you want me to be that is.  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: I am your goddess..... if you want me to be that is.    I am your goddess..... if you want me to be that is.  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 6:15 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum!

I'm not sure if you intend to stay or not, but in either case, I hope you enjoy yourself while you're here. Seeing how you came from the DkS forum, you should see some familiar faces and old friends. If not, I'm sure you'll get to know us soon enough, should you stay with us.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to message me, Cat (who I'm sure you know Wink ) or Soris.

It's been a bit quiet here as of late, it's good to see a new face!

Welcome, and enjoy!
Back to top Go down
http://rpanarchy.greatestboard.com
Kawaii.Fish
New Guy
Kawaii.Fish

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: I am your goddess..... if you want me to be that is.    I am your goddess..... if you want me to be that is.  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 7:14 pm

Yep, I plan on staying, I discovered I kinda enjoy role-playing after finding out it wasn't like all that "nerdy" (not being mean when saying that) stuff like Dungeons and Dragoon and such..... So yeah...

Back to top Go down
Encore
Nightmare Kitten
Nightmare Kitten
Encore

Mod Badge Mod Badge

PostSubject: Re: I am your goddess..... if you want me to be that is.    I am your goddess..... if you want me to be that is.  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 7:36 pm

Well, feel free to participate in any of the active roleplays. Activity has been slow due to private matters, but there is not plans on shutting down.

Now, this forum has, as of now, only quite casual roleplays, with nothing major in the style of DnD. The reasons for this is that we've had no wish to make one, or suggest it.

If that is what you're looking for, feel free to make a thread, otherwise you can consult a moderator about it.

The most active roleplay right nowis EHIC-I.1 which is a dark sci-fi roleplay. If you are interested on participating you can contact me via PM or in the signup thread, which is here.

While detailed character biographies are in no way required or enforced, they are encouraged. Because of this I offer to help with ideas, writing or general feedback. You can PM me for that, and any other issue.

Now...

I have a lot of reasons to feel even more paranoid with you here, huh? Just kidding, but... Nice to see you. I hope you will enjoy it here, and I hope that we will enjoy having you here.
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
Level: LvL 0
EXP:
I am your goddess..... if you want me to be that is.  Left_bar_bleue0/0I am your goddess..... if you want me to be that is.  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: I am your goddess..... if you want me to be that is.    I am your goddess..... if you want me to be that is.  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 3:50 pm

Kawaii.Fish wrote:
Yep, I plan on staying, I discovered I kinda enjoy role-playing after finding out it wasn't like all that "nerdy" (not being mean when saying that) stuff like Dungeons and Dragoon and such..... So yeah...

You interested in one (or multiple) of the RP's we have going? We need some new people, your participation is welcome anytime!

If you want to start one of a particular theme, we could start a new one with you too, though I'd prefer we continue an existing one, it's always an option if you want anything specific.
Back to top Go down
http://rpanarchy.greatestboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am your goddess..... if you want me to be that is.    I am your goddess..... if you want me to be that is.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am your goddess..... if you want me to be that is.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kitty's RP Anarchy :: Forum Info :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: