Kitty's RP Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kitty's RP Anarchy

A place for RP, fun and friends to be themselves.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elden Fantasy RP

Go down 
+2
Encore
GrinTwist
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge
Rep : -1

Character sheet
Level: LvL 0
EXP:
Elden Fantasy RP - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0/0Elden Fantasy RP - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Elden Fantasy RP - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 4:51 pm

*Raises hands and covers mouth with them both. Turns around*

"I don't want to hurt you. Just give me the mask, please!"

*One of his eyes is a bright pink, the other a dark violet. His hair is short, messy and shimmering white. His skin is pale white, albino. His hands are a different shade of white from the rest of his skin*

"I... The first time I've laid eyes on another that is not my prey in years. Please don't make me... Just give it back. Please."
Back to top Go down
http://rpanarchy.greatestboard.com
Encore
Nightmare Kitten
Nightmare Kitten
Encore

Mod Badge Mod Badge

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 4:58 pm

"Do you wish to fight, poison man? I can stand my ground, you know."

*Gives the mask*

"But, alas, fighting is nothing I have an interest in, at least not now"
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
EXP:
Elden Fantasy RP - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0/0Elden Fantasy RP - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:03 pm

*Turns toward Cat, still covering his mouth*

"Thank you."

*A small hole appears in his hand, something begins to burn through from the other side*

*Doesn't notice*

"And... I can see you now, with my real eyes. You're very... beautiful. I'm sorry I had to threaten you."

I don't know what to do, how to feel... I've never been in this position before!
Back to top Go down
Encore
Nightmare Kitten
Nightmare Kitten
Encore

Mod Badge Mod Badge

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:08 pm

I've been called pretty, not beautiful...

*Runes glow pinkish*

"I... Uhm.."

*Creates an ephemeral hood over my head*

"Stop... I am not beautiful...""
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:15 pm

"Yes, you are. I rarely see anything with my real eyes. When I see beauty, I know it, because it's such a rare thing to behold."

"Taint and evil are throughout any land. That is why I don't show my face. My father was a (literal) monster. I'm part of his evil. I'm anything but good. I'm toxic to anyone who gets close, I destroy anyone who loves me. My existence is a curse in itself. If you want, I can show you, but you can't take it back."

*Starts lightly raining*
Back to top Go down
Twilightwarolf
Regular
Twilightwarolf

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:19 pm

"hello? Earth to Blaise are you there?" *inspects Blaise and sees eyes are glazed and the energies coming from Blaise merge a bit* I guess they are talking right now. Or maybe something else.. *feels a small use of magic* "So someone else is nearby i need to check it out we are too near my home."

*looks at Karth and Canis* "You two ready?" *Karth and Canis nod* "Alright then follow me." *leads off*
Back to top Go down
Encore
Nightmare Kitten
Nightmare Kitten
Encore

Mod Badge Mod Badge

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:34 pm

*Channels more magic into the hood, magic it more material and hides my form more.*

"You are making me embarrassed..."

"But do show me... I can handle it."

*Deep breath, then runes glow*
Back to top Go down
Twilightwarolf
Regular
Twilightwarolf

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:42 pm

*Gets close to the source of magic and notices the two* "So its him and...Kass? I wonder... *notices the mask is not as it was* So its not completely on him... i wonder..." *turns to Karth and Canis* " I think you both know what to do." *Canis turns invisible and Karth goes to some trees*

Now i think the best idea is to go up and talk...but then he may hide. at the very least i should move into a veiw where i can see his face. *moves around Dren and Kass until he can see bons face*
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:52 pm

"Just... please don't hate me..."

*Exhales, causing his hands to corrode away. His arms fall out of his sleeves, revealing they were never attached, nor even his arms to begin with. His face is human and normal, until the nose. Then his skin turns dark green and rotten. his flesh all the way around his teeth has been completely corroded away, revealing row upon row of long, sharp, interlocking teeth, caked and coated in blood. He opens his jacket, revealing his real arms to be long and scythe-like. His chest and back are hidden by another jacket, but through tears in the back, bones jut out as if there were once wings attached that have since been stripped away. He looks like a large, deformed insect.*

"I steal limbs from my prey. I fill them with poison and control them as my own."

*Without his mask, his voice sounds much less human*

"You don't want to see the rest of me. The poison gasses come from hideous pores in my chest and back. The fumes from my caves mutated me beyond the abomination I started as. I don't have much 'human' left in me."

*Stands, teary-eyed, looking at Kass*
Back to top Go down
Twilightwarolf
Regular
Twilightwarolf

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 6:02 pm

Ok i have to walk out now i need answers. *Walks out of hiding spot* "Dren..What are you?" *looks at every inch of Dren* I feel like i've seen or read or heard about this somewhere.." *Stops at where Kass stands.Canis following me looks at Dren with sadness and knowing. Karth in a nearby tree see Dren and laughs to himself*
Back to top Go down
Encore
Nightmare Kitten
Nightmare Kitten
Encore

Mod Badge Mod Badge

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 6:04 pm

*Runes glows very lightly*

"Uhmm..."

*Walks up to Dren*

"Uhmm... Hey... I do not hate you..."

"Do not think that..."
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 6:48 pm

*Is staring at Lupus*

"Y... I... Wh... Khe... Ju..."

*Muttering random gibberish, as if in shock*

*Dark clouds form*

*The light drizzle turns to a heavy downpour*

*Dren's eyes begin glowing brightly*

*Still staring at Lupus*

"Ge..t aw...ay, Kass."
Back to top Go down
Encore
Nightmare Kitten
Nightmare Kitten
Encore

Mod Badge Mod Badge

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 6:52 pm

*Starts to panic*

"Uhm... Wha?"

*Dashes away*
Back to top Go down
Soris Goldwing
Mastah of Teh Kittens
Soris Goldwing

Mod Badge Mod Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 6:53 pm

*wakes up from from a nap feeling terrible*.......Ohh my head.....Man...I can never get along with anyone anymore.....*gets sad*....Even when I try being nice I still make people mad at me. Nah I was being nice to Blaise and poison guy....but what is his problem....huh? *looks around* Aww great! Even Kass left me!
Back to top Go down
Twilightwarolf
Regular
Twilightwarolf

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 6:54 pm

*notices and speaks calmly* "Dren calm down. I'm not here to hurt you i came here thinking someone was indangering my home. I don't want to fight you but i will if i have to." What is he though i know i read something about things like him before. Gah i can't remember and now is no tthe time. *Canis looks at Dren cautiously while his eyes change to a deep blood red.*
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 6:59 pm

*Raindrops freeze in place, midair*

*Begins walking towards Lupus, eyes unflinching, mouth closed and unmoving. Scythe arms swinging slightly as he moves*

Back to top Go down
Soris Goldwing
Mastah of Teh Kittens
Soris Goldwing

Mod Badge Mod Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 6:59 pm

*grabs spear and flies around looking for Kass or someone* Damn where is she?.....Why does she always leaving me? Grr..
Back to top Go down
Encore
Nightmare Kitten
Nightmare Kitten
Encore

Mod Badge Mod Badge

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 7:01 pm

*Flies*

"OH NO!"

Why does everyone want to fight when I am here?!
Back to top Go down
Twilightwarolf
Regular
Twilightwarolf

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 7:02 pm

*eyes sharpen* So this is how it will be then huh? *An emepheral arrow hits Dren in the left eye* "Dren please stop. I honestly don't want to fight you." *Builds up energy slightly for a preparation attack. Canis is watching Dren carefully*
Back to top Go down
GrinTwist
Regular
GrinTwist

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 7:06 pm

*Wakes up on one of the large mountain edges*

Good rest, but what was that smell from earlier?
Back to top Go down
Soris Goldwing
Mastah of Teh Kittens
Soris Goldwing

Mod Badge Mod Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 7:08 pm

*hears a sound and follows it* Kass! Kass! Where are you Kass!?
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 7:09 pm

*Head recoils back*

*Stops walking*

*Reaches up and... Removes own left eye*

*Looks down at Lupus with the one remaining eye (violet) wide*

*Quickly grabs the device from his belt and smashes it at his own feet*

*A green powder erupts out, creating a large, thick fog that completely obscures vision in the area around Dren*
Back to top Go down
Twilightwarolf
Regular
Twilightwarolf

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 7:13 pm

Time to go *uses the built up energy to make emepheral wings and flies up above the cloud as it erupts* Lucky me but i sholdn't push my luck. I'm sure Canis can get him for now though

*Canis appears in the smoke but due to being dead is unaffected by it. He smells Dren and goes after him silently*
Back to top Go down
Encore
Nightmare Kitten
Nightmare Kitten
Encore

Mod Badge Mod Badge

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 7:17 pm

Rizzy?

*Shouts loudly* "RIZZY!! PLEASE COME HERE!"

*Cries*
Back to top Go down
Twilightwarolf
Regular
Twilightwarolf

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 7:20 pm

*hears Kass* She's endanger with Dren how he is he may attack her. I have to find her. *Flies around trying to find her while keeping a set amount of magic energy built up.

*Karth chuckles* Well id better get in on the action. *Karth jumps out tree and tuns toward the mass of gas.*

*Canis finds Dren and goes into spiritual mode and waits to see what will happen.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elden Fantasy RP
Page 20 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kitty's RP Anarchy :: RP :: General Roleplaying-
Jump to: