Kitty's RP Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kitty's RP Anarchy

A place for RP, fun and friends to be themselves.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Resolved] A Live Chatbox?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Renny™
Regular
Renny™

Rep : 0

Character sheet
Level: LvL 0
EXP:
[Resolved] A Live Chatbox? Left_bar_bleue0/0[Resolved] A Live Chatbox? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

[Resolved] A Live Chatbox? Empty
PostSubject: [Resolved] A Live Chatbox?   [Resolved] A Live Chatbox? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 5:22 pm

I was thinking it would be useful to have something where we could engage in live chats on the home page of the forum so we can actively speak with our fellow forum friends faster. (nice alliteration.) On a forum I went on about Skyrim, there was something like this called the "Shoutbox". It was a box where you could just jump in and speak to people in it at any time you want. It was also on the home page. I have a screenshot I took of the Shoutbox off that forum using a program called Gyazo, but I'm not allowed to post external links. Is there any other way I could show it?
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge
Rep : -1

Character sheet
EXP:
[Resolved] A Live Chatbox? Left_bar_bleue0/0[Resolved] A Live Chatbox? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] A Live Chatbox?   [Resolved] A Live Chatbox? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 5:27 pm

You should be able to post external links, as long as they're not malicious and follow the general forum rules...

Also, we have been discussing this, we should have one up soon. It's in the works right now!
Back to top Go down
http://rpanarchy.greatestboard.com
Renny™
Regular
Renny™

Rep : 0

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] A Live Chatbox?   [Resolved] A Live Chatbox? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 5:28 pm

It says I'm not allowed to post any links until I've been a member for at least 7 days. It's not a malicious link of any sort either.
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge
Rep : -1

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] A Live Chatbox?   [Resolved] A Live Chatbox? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 5:36 pm

Ah... It's to prevent spambots, sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://rpanarchy.greatestboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] A Live Chatbox?   [Resolved] A Live Chatbox? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Resolved] A Live Chatbox?
Page 1 of 1