Kitty's RP Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kitty's RP Anarchy

A place for RP, fun and friends to be themselves.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character bio

Go down 
+5
Mellekilla19
Bontee
Soris Goldwing
GrinTwist
Encore
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Encore
Nightmare Kitten
Nightmare Kitten
Encore

Mod Badge Mod Badge
Rep : -1

Character bio Empty
PostSubject: Character bio   Character bio I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 10:24 pm

Here you can post ideas for you character.

There are no rules on how you need to write your character's bio, but please keep them tidy and nice in order for others to easily read.

Nekomata:

Gargoyle:

Last edited by Teh Kitten's Cat on Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:14 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
GrinTwist
Regular
GrinTwist

Rep : 1

Character bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character bio   Character bio I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 10:31 pm

I'll have to work on my character and her bio soon. Expect a post about it later.
Back to top Go down
Soris Goldwing
Mastah of Teh Kittens
Soris Goldwing

Mod Badge Mod Badge

Character sheet
Level: LvL 0
EXP:
Character bio Left_bar_bleue0/0Character bio Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Character bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character bio   Character bio I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 10:38 pm

I will copy my first then make my others.
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

Character bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character bio   Character bio I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 10:41 pm

Teh Kitten's Cat wrote:
Here you can post ideas for you character.

Mine will be in the works, look forward to it Wink

Are we starting over, or continuing on from before? (Or both?)

I'd be alright with it either way, just wondering, though...
Back to top Go down
http://rpanarchy.greatestboard.com
GrinTwist
Regular
GrinTwist

Character bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character bio   Character bio I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 10:43 pm

It would be best to start over so we don't alienate newcomers to the forums.
Back to top Go down
Soris Goldwing
Mastah of Teh Kittens
Soris Goldwing

Mod Badge Mod Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

Character bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character bio   Character bio I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 10:44 pm

I have my old default in the cov section of the souls forum and then a new one for the dark rps.
Back to top Go down
Encore
Nightmare Kitten
Nightmare Kitten
Encore

Mod Badge Mod Badge

Character bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character bio   Character bio I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 5:09 am

I have one in the works Wink

Will be something fit for more than a single roleplay. Razz

Just different interpretations per roleplay
Back to top Go down

Character bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character bio   Character bio I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 5:19 am

I think mine will be pretty straightforward...

But no time control this time.
Back to top Go down
Encore
Nightmare Kitten
Nightmare Kitten
Encore

Mod Badge Mod Badge

Character bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character bio   Character bio I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 10:36 am

[Edit: See opening post for my character bios]

Last edited by Teh Kitten's Cat on Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:57 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

Character bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character bio   Character bio I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 1:31 pm

Long Quote:

Hehe... Sounds good, Cat! Sounds a little like Shiro from Deadman Wonderland Very Happy

I came up with a great idea for mine but just so I understand, we are starting over, right? Are we ever going back to the old one? If not, I have an awesome idea for a new character...
Back to top Go down

Character bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character bio   Character bio I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:21 am

Name: Unknown. Does not remember his name. Pretty much accepts any nickname.

Looks and appearance: Short dark brown hair with brown eyes. Normally wears long pants and a sweater or hoodie. About 5'10" in height, he looks like he could be no older than 18 years of age.

General personality: Normally tries to stay away from other people. Although he can be very social at times, he rarely makes "friends," and any friends he does make normally don't stay that way for long. He usually takes things seriously, but he is sometimes in a state of hysteria where he ignores anything even remotely insulting or threatening. He is easily angered if he's not in a good mood, and will sometimes try to find any reason to attack something, no matter how obscure. While he tends to hide it, he likes to converse with people, although he rarely does it. He will help people in distress, even the one's he hates.

Skills and abilities: Generally tries to hide any sign of abilities he may have, he is quick and dexterous. He carries around two small daggers should he ever need them. He has the ability to create two small flames, one white and one black, however the former is only used as a defense mechanism and the latter is not very powerful.

Other information: Does not know much about his past, nor how he got where he is. People tend to be scared of him, although he does not know why. He has no real home, so he usually just travels and settles down wherever he thinks is safe for the night. He used to search for answers and information about his past, but has since given up after finding nothing.
Back to top Go down
GrinTwist
Regular
GrinTwist

Character bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character bio   Character bio I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 3:04 am

Name: Damuscai Nagaru, also known as the "Arman"

Appearance: Similar to my avatar, with scales covering over her body. She has large black wings and long black hair. She is around 6'2" in height, however her age cannot be determined by her looks.

General Personality: She prefers to be by herself but frequently manipulates situations to her own entertainment from behind the scenes. She enjoys the pain that others go through.

Abilities: She has the ability to fly, along with the ability to make weapons out of dark matter with her claws.

Other info: She comes from an underground land named "Hades" although she does not talk about the details of why she left or what she intends to do outside of Hades either.

Back to top Go down
Soris Goldwing
Mastah of Teh Kittens
Soris Goldwing

Mod Badge Mod Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

Character bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character bio   Character bio I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:05 am

Rizpah

Race: Fallen Angel
Height: 5’4
Weight: She’ll kill you
Weapon of choice: Spear that can be made into dual swords prefers the spear.

Appearance: A short lean fit girl who shares few feminine looks and can disguise as a male easy.  Has short black hair with white strands on the front, red eyes and a fang on her right upper teeth and is 5’4 and 12 years old.  Wears a black tank top torn in the back for her wings to go through and shorts with an ankle waist torn skirt dyed black till 5 inches below the knee wear it is white and stain with blood. Has small black wings and a cloak to hide them.

Personality: Generally a tomboy but is carefree for the most part and enjoys her life mostly. Despite her age she tries to act older and gets mad when people call her a child or try and pity her. She loves to fight anyone she feels brings a challenge though she has been beaten and flees when she is. A thief and likes to steal fish and enough money to live on as she sees wealth as a pointless thing. She hates anything that involves angels and avoids it when she can and gets very angry when she has to be spoken about them. Though she likes flying she walks to see the world from the ground. Generally she will be rude but can form relations though it would seemed strain from others point of view. However she hates to be alone at night as her true nature is revealed as she secretly misses her home and her parents and wants someone to be with her. She will get flustered and embarrassed if you show real care to her.

Skills and Abilities: She carries a spear which can transform into dual swords though she prefers the spear. She can fly with her wings and uses then to dodge and chase her targets. Has above average strength but not superhuman and will hit pressure points in melee combat. She can use dark powers but won’t use them unless her life is at risk at it can lead angels to her.

Other information: She was angel from heaven who became sick of her life in healing and helping people all the time with little freedom and strict rules. She did something and became a fallen angel and is now hunted by them so she can be punished for her treachery.
Back to top Go down
Mellekilla19
Shadow Amongst the Crowd
Mellekilla19

Rep : 0

Character bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character bio   Character bio I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:08 am

I'm not changing my character, So it'll be the exact same from the other forum. Only difference this time is my character controls the wind allowing her to shift instead of just... doing it. Controlling wind means shifting more easier, i can hide in it and i can also use it to attack. Other than that everything is the same.
Back to top Go down
Twilightwarolf
Regular
Twilightwarolf

Character sheet
EXP:

Character bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character bio   Character bio I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 7:20 pm

Name: Lupus Wolkien
Height: 5'10
Wieght: doesn't know or care just that he is thinner than most
Weapon: Regious

Appearance: Tall and lean with light skin. Wears darker clothing usually is a dark light coat and pants ith brown leather shoes. If he wants to blend in the night or hide in a shadow he carries a black cloak with him. Hair is long and messy. It's grey with shades of black in it at random spots. Has bigger more wolfish teeth and yellow eyes with an expression of boredem. And is always accompanied by two beings. One being a revanant and the other a wolf spirit companion. The revenant usually stays in a cloak or other garmets that hide the body and is usually hidden but nearby. The wolf is a spirit but can choose to be unseen and not physically around. When seen it has pure white fur and yellow eyes and it can be physically around. It's hieght reaches the shoulders of Lupus with the normal body structure of a wolf.

Personality: Very quiet at first with new people and takes time to get to know or be known. When he considers one a friend he will do what he can to help in almost anyway. Very intelligent and calm and thinks things through generally. Generally has a long fuse for temper but certain things will make him go from zero to sixty. Despite having two companions both of which mean a lot to him he seeks a friend(s) from his lonliness. Because he tries to stay at a distance, out of habit, from others compliments suprise him and he gets very emabaressed very easily. When truly known his emotions are easy to see. To others he seems like an adult and plays with it if it helps him or makes his life easier. He is more emotional than he lets on and takes things more personally at times.

Powers/skills/weapons: Is a necromancer from birth and as such sees all manner of spirits good and bad as well as energy flow.Although very skilled in energy conservation he uses about half of his energy to keep his comapnions around. The rest is used in any manner of magic he sees fit at the time. His companions can fight for him but if he is personally engaged in battle he is suprsingly fast, presice, and strong. He uses a sword called the Regious. Regious is a catalyst for him as it is a weapon. It is pure black at the hilt and uses his energy to enforce the blade but because of this it changes color due to his emotion. He can make it varous sizes but the bigger it is the more energy he uses at base it uses a very little amount. He can also raise more dead to fight with him but this is very costly and only under certain circumstances will he do this.

Other: Being born a necromancer brought many problems early on in life. Many of which he does not talk about often. A main being that his family was murdered when he was still young and as such wanders in hopes of finding new friends and family or as he sometimes refers to his pack. He thinks very highly of wolves and sometimes refers to wolf terms when speaking. He is also insane but with much willpower and his companions help keeps it in check. It is triggered when his life is in danger. His arua changes to a darker color and his attacks are more intense. It will only last as long as he is in danger.
Back to top Go down
Mellekilla19
Shadow Amongst the Crowd
Mellekilla19

Character bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character bio   Character bio I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 10:26 pm

Name: Miyuki Volkenova
Height: 5'3.
Weight: 132lbs
Weapon: claws, Can also use wind.

Appearance: Long black hair which reaches her lower back, Black cat ears with white fur inside of them, She also has twin black tails with red tips. She wears a red Kimono with a snake dragon decal stitched around it with gold thread. She has a small pendent around her neck that she never takes off. She also has a bracelet she wont take off either.

Personality: Childish but protects those she likes. She'll fight anyone she deems a threat even fighting from boredom. She's normally quiet but can also be quite emotional.

Powers/skills/weapons: Her main form of attacking are her claws, they grow in length whenever she needs it but she also has twin katanas to use that she can materialize from the air which takes a lot of energy so she tends not to use it. She has control over the wind using it to teleport to anywhere she wants, that is if the wind can reach it. She can also form the wind into a weapon allowing her to attack but this also takes a whole lot of energy. If she gets angry her power doubles but that also comes at the cost of never coming back and dying as it takes her whole energy if she does get angry enough to be forced into using it.

Other: She cannot remember her past. All she knows is that she must not make friends.
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

Character bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character bio   Character bio I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 5:36 am

Name: Dren
Weapon: Water Magic and Poisons

Appearance: Moderately Tall, of medium build. Wears tattered cloth robes, always hooded. Tries to cover most to all skin at all times. Wears a thick stone mask, painted and decorated with blood to form a pattern of a blank expression. Wears dark black goggles that reflect back whatever he is looking towards. The clothes are to protect his delicate skin, as he's albino, as such he also has (though hidden most of the time) pink eyes and white hair, though he is also heterochromic, with one eye being bright violet instead of pink. He grew up in caves, and prefers to use magic to see as he rarely uses his eyes anyway. His goggles completely prevent him from being able to see normally. His hair is spiked and unevenly cut as he has cut it himself to prevent it from getting in the way.

Personality: Taught not to trust people, yet inexperienced with the world, he is shy and curious. His curiosity usually beats out his shyness and often gets him into trouble, but his intimate knowledge of magic helps him escape those situations. He is kind and innocent with not much experience socially. He is willing to kill as a first resort as he believes something greater lies after life. he does not care about vanity or aesthetic qualities of people, as he considers himself blind.

Abilities: Has strong control over the element of Water and can see it in the world around him, even through his goggles. He can see the tiniest amounts, allowing him to see other living beings by seeing their blood. The moisture in the air touches objects, allowing him to see the area around him in a decently large radius. In combat, he takes moisture from the air to form spikes of water, which he may catch poisoned needles in, then sends them towards his foes. He also uses poison gas grenades that he builds using plants found in the caves he grew up in. Exposure to the toxic ellements in the caves from childhood has made him immune to its effects, but has also changed his genetic structure. his bones are abnormal and somewhat frail and he gives off an unpleasant odour. Being around him for too long can have the same effect as his poisons. His poisons are, for the most part, made from mushrooms he finds in the caves he calls home. They cause the effected persons to become sleepy and eventually pass out peacefully. Unless treated with an antidote or healing magic, this can lead to death.

Other: He stinks of poisonous gasses that fill the caves he inhabits. Because of this, he is not very subtle. He can detect others very quickly but will be easily detected himself. His caves are lethally toxic to anyone except himself and his (dead) parents. He has lived amoungst strange creatures in the caves, and knows nothing besides that twisted world of darkness. He tries (and fails) to understand the world of the surface. He knows that he stinks compared to others. He's willing to fix the problem by killing anyone who complains quickly and painlessly, lest they not have to be around it any longer.
Back to top Go down
Latitoast
Shadow Amongst the Crowd
Latitoast

Rep : 2

Character bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character bio   Character bio I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 3:31 pm

FINALLY

NOW THAT IVE GOT MY CHARACTER RIGHT WHERE I WANT HER

[Edit: Image shrunk] Character bio Chocolate_Fish__by_Virus_20

I'd like to write a bio for her.

Name:Blaise
Height:5'4"

Appearance:Long red hair that runs down to her lower back, she wears a large black robe with a red trim and a hood big enough to hide most of her face. She has a small and slender body with light skin. She carries a wooden staff that she wields in battle, and has several small pouches that she keeps inside of her robe that contain most essential items such as food or water.

Powers:Capable of wielding fire magic, namely throwing fireballs, controlling large whip-like beams of fire, cloaking herself in fire to protect her and burn those who stand too close, and creating fire in her hands to use for lighting flames or for creating light in a dark area, the drawback being her use of her body's energy to create the flames, that being said she has enough energy normally to go for a while. She has a natural resistance to fire and can withstand temperatures most normal people cannot survive in.

Backstory:At the age of 5 a decaying fire spirit entered Blaise's body, the spirit can survive from within her body but is too weak to leave her body, and only being capable of forcing control over Blaise's body for a few minutes at most. The spirit gave Blaise incredible fire powers when she entered her body, however Blaise was shunned by her family, as they are a part of a race that frowns upon magic. At the age of 19 Blaise couldn't stand her family's disapproval of her abilities and left in the night by herself.

Personality:Blaise is a kind person, having a strong disposition towards rudeness and hate, however her temper is short and will use her powers to get what she wants and can be childish at times. She can be very hot headed at times however she's a smart and reasonable person, she can listen to reason. The spirit is less reasonable and a bit more immature. Despite this it's very knowledgeable and is willing to help at the cost of using Blaise's body for a while when it is needed. While Blaise will be more conservative with her body's energy the fire spirit fights full on and can waste massive amounts of energy in a short timespan using incredibly powerful spells. Only Blaise knows the spirit is inside of her body and the spirit will attempt to mimic Blaise's behavior which results in hilarious spectacles.
Back to top Go down
GrinTwist
Regular
GrinTwist

Character bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character bio   Character bio I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 8:46 pm

[Made for the Murder RP Test thread]

Name: Sarah Buruke

Appearance: She has a medium sized pink mohawk, wears a black leather coat, and jeans. She's an open person and is rarely to herself. She also has one lip piercing in the middle of her bottom lip and an earring in her left ear.
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

Character bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character bio   Character bio I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 1:41 am

Name: Miya "Mitts" Tiri
Race: Human

Appearance: Moderate height, long, messy, somewhat straight brown-black hair, deep hazel eyes. She is thin, though she usually wears thick clothing, she rarely removes her black hoodie and usually wears thick black, baggy pants. Her clothes are dirty, stained and caked in grime, even when she gets a chance to, she prefers not to change her clothes, they've served her well, keeping her warm and safe. She is pale, and under her clothing her body is badly scarred, everywhere. She has one scar on her face, a deep cut on her right cheek.

Past: She has been on her own her whole life, her parents were murdered my loan sharks in front of her at an early age, after they were done with her and making them watch. She was beaten, her hands were carved up and burnt, leaving them extremely scarred, then she was left to die. Against all odds, she survived. She lived alone on the streets for years, being abused and mistreated others, eventually falling in line with a roaming group of delinquents that taught her how to protect herself. They babied and pitied her, teaching her everything she needed to know to survive. They were all killed shortly afterwards by another group of punks over an unknown debate. She was once again alone, but she had some means of defending herself with the things they left behind. She spends most of her days just trying to survive. Keep warm at night and eat enough so you don't fade away... Her only daily objectives. Things she's gotten good at over the years...

People always call her "Mitts" because she hides her horribly disfigured hands within thick, faded pink gloves, that, while wearing all black and sitting alone in the streets, are her only real defining feature.

Personality: Rarely speaks, because of her history of abuse, she'd just rather not be noticed. She can be vulgar, rude and goofy at times, and hides a soft side that peeks out every once and a while. While she avoids showing people her scars, she is not very sensitive about them, and doesn't care too much for beauty either. She dislikes violent people, and violence in general because of her past.

She always wears her spiked knuckles that she made herself after her parents death and tweaked over the years. They are identical, not very well hidden, bent metal bars that have sharpened shards of metal sticking forward from them. The spikes are small and won't easily kill a person, but will cause a large amount of pain with every hit. She uses them mainly for intimidation and to avoid fights, rather than as weapons. She also carries a concealed pistol on her at all times, from her (deceased) friends. She knows how to use it and has a decent supply of ammunition from the black market, though the quality of the ammunition is low, meaning it will only be lethal at close to medium range.

Despite wearing her brass knuckles and being an excellent survivalist, she is physically vulnerable from her lack of nourishment and can't take much of a beating. It is also difficult for her to communicate, as she rarely speaks, making her socially inept. She may shy away from some people, if they remind her of her abusive past.

(Is this alright for the Sci-Fi RP?)
Back to top Go down
Renny™
Regular
Renny™

Character sheet
EXP:

Character bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character bio   Character bio I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 1:19 pm

A direct copy from the signup thread for the sci-fi RP. Just thought I would place it here as it fits better in this thread.

So, a character bio? Well, I've got one. It may not really be the best biography, but it's something. So, I'll begin at the name, and make my way down with a few more things. (This is being told from a third-person perspective for the sake of easy describing.)

Introduction of the character
The character is called Kuri, and she's 17. Because of her age, she doesn't have features which may come with aging, such as any wrinkles. She has a pretty slim figure, but not slim enough to fall under "anorexic". Her complexion is pretty pale, for reasons which remain unknown, even to her family. Her hair and eyes are a strong colour, if not on other ends of the colour spectrum. With piercing blue eyes, and long, black hair, it creates quite a strange image, often resembling what some like to call a "vampire".

Personality traits + background story
Kuri has some traits which draw people away from her quite often. She's fairly withdrawn from engaging in conversation, and a very soft speaker, so people seldom hear her in the midst of heated conversation. She can also be quite emotional at times, often ending up falling into despair or sorrow. Often misunderstood, Kuri is thought to be evil and deceptive, while the reality is, she wants to help people as much as she can. She has a rather large vocabulary and intelligence in general, due to having lots of time to work on her intellect whilst isolated, but many tend to interpret this incorrectly, and see it as looking down upon them for their inferior intelligence.

*Background story begins here*
Kuri used to be isolated a lot for her own safety by her family. Her siblings would frequently attempt to pick on her when she was younger, being the youngest of the family. It used to be tolerable; general fighting among siblings. But it slowly escalated to the point where it was dangerous to step out of your room. The area between a room and the rest of the house was like stepping into the fray of a war zone.

It got to the point where one of Kuri's siblings was severely injured in a fight, enough to be taken into hospital. This was where the action to lock Kuri away from the rest was made by her parents. Because of this, she has always been quite sheltered from the happenings outside of her room. In turn, this has made her social skills not really up to scratch.

Ever since the time she was locked away, Kuri has never been able to grow much self-confidence, develop any strength, or really speak to anyone aside from her parents. She's developed a feeling of loneliness and tends to not feel too confident outside of isolated spaces. However, she is quite kind of heart. If she is able to, assistance will be given to anyone who requires it. There is but one more concern for Kuri... Life on this... Place. She's going to have to adapt to being outside of a confined space for extended periods of time to simply get to places. It's not going to be easy. Not at all. Not unless she finds what she wants on this place... A companion.
*Background story ends here*

So, that's my biography done. Sorry that it doesn't have much content to it, I've been getting a lot of distractions whilst trying to work on it, and can't really focus very well. I felt that I might as well add my character's desire as justification as to why certain acts may happen.
Back to top Go down
lone wolf 986
New Guy
lone wolf 986

Character bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character bio   Character bio I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 2:56 pm

Name: Mikasa Inusha

Appearance: Average height and weight, black long hair.
Silver eyes.

Powers And weaknesses: The abilety to create wepons to replace her right hand out of biological material(think prototype) The setback would be becouse of her biological buildup strong chemicals and stuff like poison would partaly paralyze her, and she would not be able to control what wepon to get only when she wants one(ben 10s omnitrix is a good example).
Changing her arm is painful as she feels her bones snap and move around withch makes her only use it if shes forced to, in anny other situasion she will use a small dagger made of biological meterial.
The reson for the paralazis is that the unstable biology reacts to strong chemicals and poison by shutting that part of the body down and removing the chemicals and it is being paralyzed so she wont hurt herself.
Also her bones are extremely weak so that they can adapt to the changes and this makes her exremelt wourneble to blunt strikes and just generaly being hit.

she would also be able to change appearance at will to look like anyone else but eye collor and build up would stay the samme, pluss not being able to imitate handprints and making wepons while not in her original form, plus taking the form of another does not grand her their powers.

Personality: Shy, carring for her friends and coldhaerted against her enemies.
Will always kill pirates no mather the situasion and generaly unnstable becouse of biological buildup.

Backstory: Her family lived on another planet that was colloniced as a temporary solution to Earths population, the name is not known as it was erased from common knowledge.
a while before she was born a nuclear war broke losse on the planet and caused 78% of the population to die.

those who survived either mutated into mindless beasts or they were far enough away to not mutate but make their children have an unstable biological buildup.

the village she lived in was well defended and she got a proper education.
at the age of 17 their village was attacked by pirates that had found out about the childrens powers that would wary from person to person, when the pirates attacked they killed the adults and captured the children, Mikasa saw her parents being murdered in front of her eyes before getting knocked out cold.

when she woke up she was on the pirates ship and was being transported somewhere, she panicked and activated her powers, being lucky she grew a blade like arm and a thick shield.

She cut her way to the cockpit and killed the pilot on the left, but before she could kill the other one she was sgott with a shot with something that paralyzed her.

the pilot landed on the space station EHIC-I.1.

he set the ship to self destruct and left, Mikasa managed to survive beouse the paralyzis ended and she cut her way out of there.

Last edited by lone wolf 986 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Encore
Nightmare Kitten
Nightmare Kitten
Encore

Mod Badge Mod Badge

Character bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character bio   Character bio I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 3:47 pm

lone wolf 986 wrote:
Name: Mikasa Inusha

Appearance: Average height and weight, black long hair.
Silver eyes.

Powers And weaknesses: The abilety to create wepons to replace her right hand out of biological material(think prototype) The setback would be becouse of her biological buildup strong chemicals and stuff like poison would partaly paralyze her, and she would not be able to control what wepon to get only when she wants one(ben 10s omnitrix is a good example).
The reson for the paralazis is that the unstable biology reacts to strong chemicals and poison by shutting that part of the body down and removing the chemicals and it is being paralyzed so she wont hurt herself.

she would also be able to change appearance at will to look like anyone else but eye collor and build up would stay the samme, pluss not being able to imitate handprints and making wepons while not in her original form, plus taking the form of another does not grand her their powers.

Personality: Shy, carring for her friends and coldhaerted against her enemies.
Will always kill pirates no mather the situasion and generaly unnstable becouse of biological buildup.

Backstory: Her family lived on another planet that was colloniced as a temporary solution to Earths population, the name is not known as it was erased from common knowledge.
a while before she was born a nuclear war broke losse on the planet and caused 78% of the population to die.

those who survived either mutated into mindless beasts or they were far enough away to not mutate but make their children have an unstable biological buildup.

the village she lived in was well defended and she got a proper education.
at the age of 17 their village was attacked by pirates that had found out about the childrens powers that would wary from person to person, when the pirates attacked they killed the adults and captured the children, Mikasa saw her parents being murdered in front of her eyes before getting knocked out cold.

when she woke up she was on the pirates ship and was being transported somewhere, she panicked and activated her powers, being lucky she grew a blade like arm and a thick shield.

She cut her way to the cockpit and killed the pilot on the left, but before she could kill the other one she was sgott with a shot with something that paralyzed her.

the pilot landed on the space station EHIC-I.1.

he set the ship to self destruct and left, Mikasa managed to survive beouse the paralyzis ended and she cut her way out of there.
Could you please elaborate on the extent of your powers? This roleplay is not focused on fighting, rather character development. For example, a bullet should impede progress. The restriction on weapon is because anything with more capability to damage more would automatically tip the scale in favor of the person wielding it.

This character is fine, it's quite nice even, but I'm sorry to say... If you want to participate, you'll need to have her vulnerable to other means of damage.

My character, for example only wields a dagger... And would literally break her neck because of a hard punch.

Also. Welcome to the forum. *Bows* I am the head moderator here. Take care.
Back to top Go down
lone wolf 986
New Guy
lone wolf 986

Character bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character bio   Character bio I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 4:06 pm

let me reinforce the fact that she is not in direct control over the what wepons she get, this means that if she gets in a fight and needs a sword she could end up with a hammer or whip.
if it is the zise of the arsenal all the weapons replace the right arm witch makes her unable to use it for anything else.
Back to top Go down
Encore
Nightmare Kitten
Nightmare Kitten
Encore

Mod Badge Mod Badge

Character bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character bio   Character bio I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 4:17 pm

I see. That clears up a a lot, but it does not exactly answer the main question:

Can she sustain damage from handguns and other weapons, for example knives, daggers and blunt weapons?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Character bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character bio   Character bio I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character bio
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next