Kitty's RP Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kitty's RP Anarchy

A place for RP, fun and friends to be themselves.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character bio

Go down 
+5
Mellekilla19
Bontee
Soris Goldwing
GrinTwist
Encore
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lone wolf 986
New Guy
lone wolf 986

Rep : -1

Character bio - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character bio   Character bio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 4:19 pm

yes she can and she has frail bones so blut weapons are extremly effective
Back to top Go down
Encore
Nightmare Kitten
Nightmare Kitten
Encore

Mod Badge Mod Badge

PostSubject: Re: Character bio   Character bio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 4:28 pm

Okay, thank you for clarifying. I would guess that the usage of Prototype as an example confused me. Thank you for the clarification, and I hope you'll enjoy the roleplay.
Back to top Go down
lone wolf 986
New Guy
lone wolf 986

PostSubject: Re: Character bio   Character bio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 4:32 pm

yea confuzing example sorry.
Back to top Go down
Soris Goldwing
Mastah of Teh Kittens
Soris Goldwing

Mod Badge Mod Badge

Character sheet
Level: LvL 0
EXP:
Character bio - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Character bio - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Character bio   Character bio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 7:27 pm

Name: Subject #692 code name: Sero
Race: Artificial human male
Created: ???
Personality: None was created to be emotionless
Appearance: Being made originally as a human had black hair blue eyes and was 5’6. After a life of experiments Sero is 6 feet in a white red skin suit that covers all but his head and serves as a data hub for his status and body functions that can never be removed and black armor mechanical leggings and chest that offer protection and combat use. Has a broken head piece that covers one eye while the other is free and uses it for data collection and analysis. The arms have a sliver rusted piece that covers from 3inches from the shoulder to the entire arm to a grey metal glove that serves to enhance strength and use combat powers designed for security though now most are broken and only stun lasers are used though Sero’s strength and durability are all he needs still.
Subject #692 “Sero” was a secret Artificial human clone by a now dead group of scientist trying to make the perfect human and remote controlled mech to be used for security and other means of use. #692 was cloned to resemble a human male at the age of a young adult, why this form only those hated scientist knew. #692 was as his number stated clone #692 for that is how many clones died during the test and #692 was there most “precious” clone merely cause he it survived most the tests. These scientist were monsters and their “tests” were more like torture of unbearable things that any normal being would have died like a fly. #692 was put through 468 tests and made to feel them all very well and remember each in detail. This was to break any emotion and create pain tolerance for #692 or so they say. Though for #692 it was held they were sadist who were using him as a toy. Well it worked by the 468 test #692 was a shell having lost all feelings and emotions….Then the real work began.
It was procedure 9. This procedure was made for the transfer from human to mech though only once it was used though the subject went rogue and was killed by what they described as getting electrocuted to death. #692 was made to be awake while the procedure worked even though the pain to turn him into it a mech like being. However it worked to a degree. #692 was transformed and named Sero it left him barely alive but functioning. So then the test to control it were performed till the last one. This test was to see if Sero could kill without mercy or moral against live people they kidnapped. It was till the last one a child did Sero refuse and was when it was found they added a way to control Sero. Needless to say the child died but not before used what will was left to destroy his controller and the scientists were all killed though they say this too and set off a shutdown that put Sero in an eternal standby mode that also erased his memories. Where is Sero after that is anyone’s guess.

I feel like this thread will be used as a collection of all rp characters. As such I will use it for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character bio   Character bio - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character bio
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2