Kitty's RP Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kitty's RP Anarchy

A place for RP, fun and friends to be themselves.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Touhou 101+ discussion thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soris Goldwing
Mastah of Teh Kittens
Soris Goldwing

Mod Badge Mod Badge
Rep : -1

Character sheet
Level: LvL 0
EXP:
Touhou 101+ discussion thread Left_bar_bleue0/0Touhou 101+ discussion thread Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Touhou 101+ discussion thread Empty
PostSubject: Touhou 101+ discussion thread   Touhou 101+ discussion thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:49 pm

Welcome to Gensokyo!
                    Touhou 101+ discussion thread 1331792922255
Welcome outsider to the world outside your own! How did you get here? Well that doesn't matter as you can now learn about the Wonderful (and dangerous) world of Touhou!Like a Star @ heaven 
A little backstory: Touhou was the Japanese bullet hell (danmaku) game creation of Zun as his one-man developer team called Team Shanghai Alice  in 1996. Also called Project Shrine Maiden, the series took off in fame when the six game called: Embodiment of Scarlet Devil came out for Windows in August 2002. Since then the series has massive amount of fans who love the series and the creative freedom given by Zun. In fact the fan service is so large and diverse that in 2010 the series holds the world record of "Most Prolific Fan-Made Shooter series". You will find a massive collection of fan-work that will stun you! In fact the fans even named two mid-boss characters in the six game!

Today there are 14 main games and a number of mini-games in the decimal numbers. So many different spin-offs of other popular games like Touhouvania (Castlevania spin-off) and so much more. Don't like the games that much? Well then enjoy the music that ZUN created on his own with the official stage themes and character themes and their hundreds of remixes! With Touhou and music you will certainly find a remix that fits in your favorite music genre. Artwork is also an amazing part of the series too! While ZUN has his form, many artist have created thousands of their own work of the series that any art lover will certainly take a liking to. Have fun!

Spoiler:
Preview

Last edited by Soris Goldwing on Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Soris Goldwing
Mastah of Teh Kittens
Soris Goldwing

Mod Badge Mod Badge

Character sheet
EXP:
Touhou 101+ discussion thread Left_bar_bleue0/0Touhou 101+ discussion thread Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Touhou 101+ discussion thread   Touhou 101+ discussion thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:50 pm

Interested? Then post! Find what makes you love this series and talk, post images music and videos here! Even if you don't like one aspect of Touhou something will grab you so post here.
Rules:
 Keep flame wars out!
Jokes okay, some mature comedy okay but keep it calm.
Perverted things: only because the character Aya makes it funny but limit it.
S3xual videos that go way too far: NO
No innocent key and videos that show anything leading to adult desires/**** is Not allowed! A nosebleed from Sakuya seeing Remilia is fine as long as it does not cross into adult activities!
Derailments are allowed as long they have some relation to Touhou.
Or face the wraith of Judge Yamaxanadu!
No posting of gory, extremely violent or offensive videos, images or anything of the like. This fandom has it's extremes and I will not allow it. If you want post something that feels is not suited PM me a link and I'll have the final say.

Touhou 101+ discussion thread Tumblr_m0set2XHc51r87vaso1_500
Donate to Reimu!
Touhou 101+ discussion thread Reimu_donation_____by_draxnoel-d57flm5

Last edited by Soris Goldwing on Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Soris Goldwing
Mastah of Teh Kittens
Soris Goldwing

Mod Badge Mod Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Touhou 101+ discussion thread   Touhou 101+ discussion thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:56 pm

For all games and plots.

Games and spinoffs here. http://moriyashrine.weebly.com/

TH6 Embodiment of Scarlet Devil (東方紅魔郷, Tōhō Kōmakyō, lit. "Eastern Lands of the Scarlet Devil)
Spoiler:
TH7 Perfect Cherry blossom (東方妖々夢, Tōhō Yōyōmu, lit. "Bewitching Eastern Dream)
Spoiler:

TH7.5 Immaterial and Missing Power (東方萃夢想, Tōhō Suimusō, lit. "Gathering Dreams in the East)

TH8 Imperishable Night (東方永夜抄, Tōhō Eiyashō, lit. "Eternal Night Vignette from the East)

Characters: Reimu Hakurei and Yukari Yakumo, Marisa Kirisame and Alice Yuyuko and Youmu Bosses:

TH9 Phantasmagoria of Flower View (東方花映塚, Tōhō Kaeizuka, lit. "Oriental Flower Viewing Mound)
Spoiler:

TH9.5 Shoot the Bullet (東方文花帖, Tōhō Bunkachō, lit. "Oriental Cultural Album)
Spoiler:
TH10 Mountain of Faith (東方風神録, Tōhō Fūjinroku, lit. "Eastern Wind God Chronicles)
Spoiler:

TH10.5 Scarlet Weather Rhapsody (東方緋想天, Tōhō Hisōten, lit. "Eastern Skies of Scarlet Perceptions)
Spoiler:

TH11 Subterranean Animism (東方地霊殿, Tōhō Chireiden, lit. "Eastern Palace of the Earth Spirits)
Spoiler:

TH12 Undefined Fantastic Object (東方星蓮船, Tōhō Seirensen, lit. "Star-Lotus Ship of the East)
Spoiler:
TH 12.3 Touhou Histotensoku (東方非想天則 〜 超弩級ギニョルの謎を追え, Tōhō Hisōtensoku ~ Chōdokyū Ginyoru no Nazo wo Oe, lit. "Lacking Perception of the Rule of Heaven in the East ~ Chase the Enigma of the Superdreadnought Guignol)
Spoiler:

TH12.5 Double Spoiler (ダブルスポイラー 〜 東方文花帖, Daburu Supoiraa ~ Tōhō Bunkachō, lit. "Double Spoiler ~ Oriental Cultural Album)

TH12.8 Fairy Wars (妖精大戦争 〜 東方三月精, Yōsei Daisensō ~ Tōhō Sangetsusei, lit. "Great Fairy Wars ~ Eastern Three Fairies)
Spoiler:
TH13 Ten Desires (東方神霊廟, Tōhō Shinreibyō, lit. "Eastern Divine Spirit Mausoleum)
Spoiler:

TH13.5 Hopeless Masquerade ( 東方心綺楼, Tōhō Shinkirou, lit. "Eastern Tower of Heart Fabric)

TH 14 Double Dealing (東方輝針城, Touhou Kishinjō, lit. Eastern Castle of Radiant Needles)
Newest game Information TBA.

Last edited by Soris Goldwing on Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:48 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Soris Goldwing
Mastah of Teh Kittens
Soris Goldwing

Mod Badge Mod Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Touhou 101+ discussion thread   Touhou 101+ discussion thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 5:00 pm

Lore and map.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Soris Goldwing
Mastah of Teh Kittens
Soris Goldwing

Mod Badge Mod Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Touhou 101+ discussion thread   Touhou 101+ discussion thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 5:12 pm

House Sets in order from game 6 to 13.
Embodiment of Scarlet Devil
Spoiler:
Perfect Cherry Blossom
Spoiler:
Imperishable Night
Spoiler:
Phantasmagoria of Flower View
Spoiler:
Mountain of Faith
Spoiler:
Subterranean Animism
Spoiler:
Unidentified Fantastic Object
Spoiler:
Ten Desires
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Soris Goldwing
Mastah of Teh Kittens
Soris Goldwing

Mod Badge Mod Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Touhou 101+ discussion thread   Touhou 101+ discussion thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 5:13 pm

How to play games and understanding.
Back to top Go down
Soris Goldwing
Mastah of Teh Kittens
Soris Goldwing

Mod Badge Mod Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Touhou 101+ discussion thread   Touhou 101+ discussion thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:38 am

I think I got everything I need so I think anyone can post now, turn this post into something I need if I think of it. But just a last minute warming. If rules get broken enough well watch this and guess what happens. 

Back to top Go down
Soris Goldwing
Mastah of Teh Kittens
Soris Goldwing

Mod Badge Mod Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Touhou 101+ discussion thread   Touhou 101+ discussion thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:31 pm

Animes!

Summer's Day Dream (Official)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Fantasy Kaleidoscope (Fan)
1 The Spring Snow Incident
Spoiler:
2 Part 1 The Scarlet Mist
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Renny™
Regular
Renny™

Rep : 0

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Touhou 101+ discussion thread   Touhou 101+ discussion thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 12:51 pm

If I am allowed to post in here yet (still remembering that rule about not posting while the thread is under construction Wink), may I say that you've done a fantastic job on here so far Soris. Smile Have a +1, you deserve it. This thread brings back memories...
Back to top Go down
Soris Goldwing
Mastah of Teh Kittens
Soris Goldwing

Mod Badge Mod Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Touhou 101+ discussion thread   Touhou 101+ discussion thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 12:25 am

Guess I need a new welcome sign hehe. Well I expected that at some point. Well This gem got dusty so I am cleaning it up again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Touhou 101+ discussion thread   Touhou 101+ discussion thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Touhou 101+ discussion thread
Page 1 of 1