Kitty's RP Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kitty's RP Anarchy

A place for RP, fun and friends to be themselves.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cat's home thread (A.K.A vent/rant thread)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Encore
Nightmare Kitten
Nightmare Kitten
Encore

Mod Badge Mod Badge
Rep : -1

Cat's home thread  (A.K.A vent/rant thread) Empty
PostSubject: Cat's home thread (A.K.A vent/rant thread)   Cat's home thread  (A.K.A vent/rant thread) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 8:37 am

Please understand that this thread will sometimes get emotional, and while people may expect others to act a certain way it may not always correspond with what is written here.

Any mod who post in this thread will not act differently outside of it. Come here only if you want to vent stress or sadness.

Please also understand that what is said here does not affect a moderators and/or administrators decisions outside of this thread.

Respect other people's thoughts and wishes.

Do not post anything too private, and while it may be ambiguous (As the post below), it should not include names of other people. You may choose what to write yourself, though, and if you want a post removed or edited you may contact any moderator.

This thread can also be used to share more happy stories about your life. Something going well in school, a job working out well and so on.

(I will personally use this thread to share my life, good or bad, with my fellow forumgoers, and if someone wishes for me to stop for whatever reason, PM me and we'll come to an understanding)

Lately a lot of things has bothered me, and people does not seem to understand why. I've told, but they do not understand the scope and why in more detail. So I've decided to... I don't know... "Distance" myself from everything. I will still be in chat, and will still talk now and again, but not at all as much as before. I will, however, always keep my PM open, here and on other media, so feel free to ask me questions and whatever you may feel like doing. If you ask why I'm angry, I will answer, I will be blunt and honest... But you may not at all like the answer, and if so, that's on you.

People I care about keep doing things they don't see can hurt them, is hurting them or is just plain idiotic, and I've had enough of that. People can keep coming with me, talking to me, and I will talk, and say my opinion, but I will be blunter, perhaps even perceived as "mean". I've had enough of all the bullshit that is going around and people not even realizing it is bullshit! As this is public, I will of course not say any details and about the people who are involved, just know that... I've f*cking had enough of a lot.

Perhaps this is more of a statement, me saying "I've had enough" more than it is saying that I will not interact as much, but that is fine. Just know that... I want the best for everyone, and when people mess up without even realizing it, or getting themselves into sh*t without understanding that they are doing it... I get angry. Some of you who read this may think it is about a single person, or a single incident, but know that it is not... It is definitively not.

I will, without a doubt, stay in the Sci-Fi RP, just because I love Mitts and Sophie, but I am... Thinking of pulling out of the Elden one.

If you want to ask about anything, ask me in the thread, or wherever you want.

Oh, by the way... I will probably get a lot of use out of this thread.

Oh, and don't expect this to make me any less of a head mod. I will act just as... Mod-like as I've done before.

Last edited by Teh Kitten's Cat on Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:01 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
Level: LvL 0
EXP:
Cat's home thread  (A.K.A vent/rant thread) Left_bar_bleue0/0Cat's home thread  (A.K.A vent/rant thread) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Cat's home thread (A.K.A vent/rant thread)   Cat's home thread  (A.K.A vent/rant thread) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:31 pm

Well, if you feel it's something you must do, then I'll support you in this. It's your choice and all things considered, it looks like the right one. Though I don't like it, it'd be selfish of me to argue and beg and plead for you to stay, so I'll be there, on the forum, that offer still applies... I'm there, wherever and whenever you need.

Just don't forget about us and get caught up in other things, you still owe me a goodbye, and I'm expecting it if the time ever comes >:D (And I hope it won't!)
Back to top Go down
http://rpanarchy.greatestboard.com
Encore
Nightmare Kitten
Nightmare Kitten
Encore

Mod Badge Mod Badge

PostSubject: Re: Cat's home thread (A.K.A vent/rant thread)   Cat's home thread  (A.K.A vent/rant thread) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 2:52 pm

I never thought I would get use of this thread so soon, but nevertheless here I am. So, I just talked with my little brother, he's starting school, sixth grade, and I helped him get used to the ways the use there, the log-book system (Never mind what it is.)

He's a smart kid. Does well in school, is logical and all that things. Above average person when it comes to studies and show, even though he never shows it. Well, I took a look at his handwriting, and his way of writing... And it's just awful. Granted, his handwriting is just as bad as mine, but I just looked at the way he writes... I don't know, it's just wrong and inefficient.

My stepfather asked him if his old teachers had learned him how to write that way, and the answer was "no", he'd learned it himself. I am astonished that no one had told him and corrected him, even though my stepfather had taken it up with his old teachers! It's amazing how much pure stupidity radiates from that school.

It goes without saying both me and my stepfather started to help him write "better".

Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
Level: LvL 0
EXP:
Cat's home thread  (A.K.A vent/rant thread) Left_bar_bleue0/0Cat's home thread  (A.K.A vent/rant thread) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Cat's home thread (A.K.A vent/rant thread)   Cat's home thread  (A.K.A vent/rant thread) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 3:16 pm

I was never taught cursive writing in school... My teachers only taught me how to print and sign my name, I can't write in cursive (AKA hand writing) at all. Ironic with me being an academic student and writer.

The education systems everywhere fail due to laziness and redundancy it seems... At least that's the case here, no one takes it upon themselves to actually try to fix the problems, they just expect kids to learn shit on their own... for the most part, I actually had to learn on my own... You wouldn't believe how much I learned about the mining process from Runescape XD

My family never took initiative to try to help us learn, they just expected the school would teach us everything. I don't know how some of those people are even remotely qualified to become teachers.
Back to top Go down
http://rpanarchy.greatestboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cat's home thread (A.K.A vent/rant thread)   Cat's home thread  (A.K.A vent/rant thread) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cat's home thread (A.K.A vent/rant thread)
Page 1 of 1