Kitty's RP Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kitty's RP Anarchy

A place for RP, fun and friends to be themselves.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Ramblings

Go down 
+4
Soris Goldwing
Encore
Bontee
GrinTwist
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Soris Goldwing
Mastah of Teh Kittens
Soris Goldwing

Mod Badge Mod Badge
Rep : -1

Character sheet
Level: LvL 0
EXP:
Random Ramblings - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Random Ramblings - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Random Ramblings - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 8:59 pm

I have an active imagination I still use for fun with my bios. Normally I make ones that involve some sort of magic and fantasy.
Back to top Go down
Renny™
Regular
Renny™

Rep : 0

Character sheet
EXP:
Random Ramblings - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Random Ramblings - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 9:59 pm

The only things I use my imagination for on the internet are for things such as writing stories, creating jokes on the spot (which may not always be instantly understandable, or exactly funny, but I do try.), giving people catchphrases, thinking of new playstyles (generally in TF2, also creating more efficient rocket jumping chains and patterns.) and finally, using my vocabulary to it's fullest potential. I find myself not using very varied words in my posts.
Back to top Go down
Encore
Nightmare Kitten
Nightmare Kitten
Encore

Mod Badge Mod Badge

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:08 am

I have a very limited vocabulary, probably because I wasn't really.... Raised in an English speaking country, so to speak

I mostly write stories, though I've been in a dry spell lately, so I should do something about that.

Catchphrase, huh? If I had one, what would it be Razz
Back to top Go down
Soris Goldwing
Mastah of Teh Kittens
Soris Goldwing

Mod Badge Mod Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 2:32 am

Limited? You seem to have very advanced in the basic language cate. I never noticed it before cate in your writing. Also everyone gets writer block every now and that has many factors that can causes it.
Back to top Go down
Renny™
Regular
Renny™

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:28 pm

If you ever get Writer's Block, what I do is write another story, but base it roughly from either the events of the day, or something on-hand. Improvising should be able to do the rest of the work. Even though it's not the best thing to do stories on, it's something. Who knows, a good story may even come from it. That happened to me once.

If I were to give you a catchphrase, it would have to require an at least discreet reference to the hatred of the feminist menace. Maybe you can think of something from there? Razz On second thoughts, a catchphrase about feminists is far too quixotic to be taken seriously.

If I were to give you a chant, I'd make it "Nihilism before feminism".
Back to top Go down
Encore
Nightmare Kitten
Nightmare Kitten
Encore

Mod Badge Mod Badge

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:45 am

I'm so happy right now! I finished the RP OP and rules! Yay!

Now, it would be happy if new people came, but that's not super important. Ehehe. As of yet, there's only really been the Elden RP, but now! Sci-fi.

Ehehe...
Back to top Go down
Renny™
Regular
Renny™

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 1:23 pm

Wait, new RP? Sci-Fi? I'll go check it out, but you may just be able to count me in for this.
Back to top Go down
Encore
Nightmare Kitten
Nightmare Kitten
Encore

Mod Badge Mod Badge

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 2:35 pm

I've been working on it for a while.

Here: The roleplay and setting Signup and questions
Back to top Go down
Renny™
Regular
Renny™

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 3:06 pm

While it's difficult for me to get my head around, and quite confusing as to what my restrictions are or not, I'll give it a go, but I might require some hand holding and perhaps a more clear explanation on what my privileges are.
Back to top Go down
Encore
Nightmare Kitten
Nightmare Kitten
Encore

Mod Badge Mod Badge

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 3:13 pm

Feel free to ask any questions and even suggestions in the signup thread Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Renny™
Regular
Renny™

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 5:35 pm

Well, I've certainly exhausted my inquiries for now. When my next question is answered, I think I'll sign up for the RP.
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:03 pm

I've never done a non-fantasy RP, so this'll be new for me as well... Well, in any case, I'm sure it'll be fun!
(Yeah, I'm joining too Smile )
Back to top Go down
http://rpanarchy.greatestboard.com
Renny™
Regular
Renny™

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 11:10 pm

Let me ramble randomly about the subject of sleep. I have a question to ask about it.

Is it better for me to be going to sleep at times such as 4am frequently, but sleep until 2pm? (The more enjoyable route, but I'm not sure about beneficial. This is also what I've been doing for 3 weeks.)

Or would it be more beneficial for me if I went to bed earlier (say 11pm) and woke up at 8am? (This is what I would think to be better for me in the long term.)

My break ends in just under 3 weeks, and I'll need to get out of this sleep schedule by the end of it. But honestly, self-destruction is something I'm used to. Answering these questions would more or less decide if I should start changing my sleep schedule now instead of later, as I don't really know if I should yet.
Back to top Go down
Twilightwarolf
Regular
Twilightwarolf

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 11:29 pm

Ok i personally feel i can answer this fairly well. I love to sleep and to sleep late at that....But since you are going to get back into work you do need to get back to a more normal schedule. I would say that you need to slowly adjust Now don't get me wrong you have three weeks left so enjoy another week and take advantage of it but by next monday you need to start to adjust. Trust me i didn't (grantd i was in Germany) and i am suffering since i wake up at 6 am....though the hour changes have helped a bit. But this is just me and i have done this THOUSANDS of times and regret it everytime.
Back to top Go down
Soris Goldwing
Mastah of Teh Kittens
Soris Goldwing

Mod Badge Mod Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 12:58 am

Just sleep early okay? Hell in older summers I pulled no sleep till 3am but this summer I stopped at 2 then at 1 when I was working and I learned that sleep matters a lot. Although renny I learned that when you have a newborn any sleep is good. Just saying if your kid keeps you up at night till it's brain learns to sleep at night by itself.
Back to top Go down
Renny™
Regular
Renny™

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 1:20 am

Writing this at 05:20am...

Well, thanks to your answers, I came to a decent conclusion: Enjoy this week, but slowly start to adjust back into my old, "normal" schedule. And when my child finally comes, it's going to be "scavenge for the sleep", so time won't matter too much. Thanks for your answers, they genuinely helped.
Back to top Go down
Encore
Nightmare Kitten
Nightmare Kitten
Encore

Mod Badge Mod Badge

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 6:26 am

Don't sleep. Sleep is overrated. Sleep comes with dreams.

Dreams are not good.

Though most of my sleep is dreamless, so perhaps I'm lucky. Anyways, Renny... To be honest, sleep the latter way you suggested.
Back to top Go down
Renny™
Regular
Renny™

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 2:36 pm

Well, I never seem to get any dreams either. If I did get any, they would definitely not be pleasant, that I can be sure of.

I did manage the phenomenon of treating daytime like nighttime today, so that's a new experience, if not the best one to have.
Back to top Go down
Hart
New Guy
Hart

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:04 pm

Hey guys, been approached by someone whos into RP, seems alright. gonna get to know them better first of course, but is it cool if i point them towards this forum later? wont be for a while but yeah.
Back to top Go down
Encore
Nightmare Kitten
Nightmare Kitten
Encore

Mod Badge Mod Badge

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 2:41 pm

It should be fine, Hart.

Other than that, Schools starting on Monday, so I'll not be on as much as before.
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 1:43 am

Thread revival!

*Coughs*

Well... I can't sleep, it's almost 1:00AM and I have school in the morning... I feel ill and have nothing to do, so...

What do you guys do when you can't sleep?

I randomly post on forums, apparently! Wink
(Since I'm waiting on people to post in RP's, I thought I'd post elsewhere, just for something to do)
Smile
Back to top Go down
Encore
Nightmare Kitten
Nightmare Kitten
Encore

Mod Badge Mod Badge

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 5:58 pm

Well, when I can not do anything I get depressed for a while, then happy Smile

Well, when I can not sleep I just do nothing until I can sleep ^^
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 10:56 pm

Heh... me too, usually...

Some times I check on the forum, or think about stuff until I fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kitty's RP Anarchy :: Off Topic :: General Off Topic-
Jump to: